I was nominated for the Liebster Award once again by bellsiebooks. Thank you! I love doing these posts and answering the questions, because I feel like it allows you guys to get to know me better.
How it works:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions from the individual who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers (with under 200 followers) and come up with your own 11 questions. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
- Inform your nominee on being nominated.
Here’s my answers to her questions…
1. Tea or coffee?
I’m definitely more of a tea person, though I do drink coffee from time to time. Lately I’ve been really loving peppermint tea. I also love Twinings English Breakfast tea in the morning. I have a collection of quirky mugs that I drink tea in, so it’s become a bit of a hobby.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I’m going to be a little general and say Europe as a whole. I can’t just pick one location. I would love to just take the time to tour through Europe and soak up the history.
3. Who/what is your favourite cartoon (or animated) character?
I love Scooby Doo. The old cartoon, and some of the movies, like Scooby Doo and the Witches Ghost.
4. What kind of music do you like?
This one is complicated, as I listen to music depending on my mood. All of the radios in my house (and my truck) are set to a local country station, and I listen to that a lot of times. However, I’ve been recently getting into more indie/alternative type deals. Every once in a while I’ll also revert back to my freshman year in high school and listen to some screamo/hard rock also.
5. Winter or summer?
Ah, neither. I’m more of a “middle season” person. I hate being hot in the summer, but I DESPISE the snow. I much prefer Spring and Fall.
6. Who is your book crush?
Now come on.. I can’t just pick one. I have to make a list:
- Aaron Warner Anderson
- Noah Shaw
- Kaiden Rowe
- Daemon Black
- Roth (whose name looks awkward on this last because he has no last name..)
- Adrian Ivashkov
- Jamie Fraser
- Will Herondale
- Jem Carstairs
- Tucker Avery
7. If you could live in a fairy tale, which one would you choose?
Are we talking the original, scary, and frankly morbid as hell fairy tales? I’m going to say no, and go with the happier Disney versions. I always identify with Belle from Beauty and the Beast, but I’m pretty sure I’d kind of suck in that situation. Um… I’d have to say Little Mermaid. I’d be alright with having a tail.
8. What is the best event you’ve ever been to (a show/concert/festival, etc)?
Hmmm.. Either Eric Church or Dierks Bentley.
9. Vampires or werewolves (or something else entirely)?
Lately I’ve been digging angel/demon stories, and also ghosts. But if I had to choose between vampires and werewolves, I’d have to go with vampires.
10. What was your favourite childhood book?
I don’t think I ever actually had a favorite. I was a reader from a young age, so I had tons and tons of books. I guess I never favored one in particular.
11. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tacos. I would definitely go for tacos.
Now for my nominations. I’m going to be that cheesy blogger that nominates everyone who is reading this post. That’s right, you should all answer my questions! 🙂 Speaking of my questions, here they are:
1.) Name your book boyfriend/girlfriends.
2.) Are you a mood reader or a planner?
3.) If you had the means to live wherever in the world that you wanted, where would you live?
4.) Texting or calling?
5.) Do you live in a big city or a rural area?
6.) Your favorite book is being turned into the movie. What’s your reaction?
7.) I make weird faces, yell, and even flail my arms when reading. Are you an animated reader, or relatively subdued?
8.) What’s the one book that you recommend to anyone and everyone?
9.) Would you ever want to work with books (i.e. publisher, bookseller, library)?
10.) Do you only buy books that you’ve read and know you enjoyed, or do you blind buy?
11.) Do you eat and drink while you read?