How It Works
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Share 10 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 (I’m doing 5!) other bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (& you like!)
My Random Facts
- I’m scared of a ridiculous amount of things. Some of these things include: spiders, heights, clowns, bridges, darkness, crowds, and snakes.
- In the same vein as my first fact, I’m one of those people who always thinks of the worst case scenario. Obviously, I have anxiety problems.
- I use a different voice when I’m dealing with customers at work than I use with normal people outside of work. I use my “work voice” with waiters and waitresses also.
- I like Peeps. I sometimes feel like I’m alone on this one.
- Taco Bell is pretty good too.
- Horror movies are my thing. I want to find some really good YA Horror. (Anyone know of any?)
- I play a lot of Xbox. Mainly games like Fallout and Skyrim. I like Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 also.
- My fiance is a redhead, so I always have ginger jokes ready to go.
- With people I’m REAAALLLY comfortable with, I’m sarcastic to the point of basically being insulting. Those who know me know that that is how I show affection.
- I loooove talking to the readers of my blog, or really anyone in the bookish community. Please, don’t ever be shy about commenting or emailing me through my contact form. I’ll probably talk your (computerized metaphorical) ear off.
Bloggers I Nominate
- Liza at Bibliophilia Reviews
- Alyssa at Reading, Reading, READING
- Maddie and Bee at Heart Full of Books
- Taylor and Stephanie at Bibliophile Gathering
I was nominated for this award over at Clockwork Desires. Thank you so much! 🙂
- Thank the person awarding you.
- Share a little about why you blog and how the journey started.
- Paste the blog award on your page.
- Nominate 10 (I’m doing five again!) other bloggers you feel deserve the award.
About My Blog
I’ve always read. I remember reading chapter books in Kindergarten. All through middle and high school, I maintained that passion for reading. In late high school, I started participating in the online bookish community. I followed blogs and watched all the Booktube videos I could find. Since I didn’t really have very many bookish friends, I really found my “happy place” in the online book community. In the beginning, I was always just a spectator. I would read posts and watch videos, and I’d even comment on things sometimes. I never thought about making a blog of my own until college. Last semester, I took a Library Technology class that required me to try out WordPress. I had to blog about library related issues, and I really got a feel for running a blog. This was really the kick in the butt that I needed to start up my blog. Three months and more than one hundred followers later, here we are. 🙂
- Batool at Batool’s Book Feels
- Eliza at The Bookish Universe
- Meg at Ink and Toner Reviews
- By Hook Or By Book
- Becca at Becca and Books