Wow. This post might be a little random and full of rants and tangents about various fictional men, but I needed to talk about this with other readers.
It’s currently 3:30 AM, and I just finished rereading Ignite Me by Taherah Mafi. My undying, hardcore love for Warner made me think of two things:
1.) Wow, I’m glad I’m marrying someone who accepts the fact that a may love a different fictional man with a fiery burning passion on a day to day basis.
2.) Rambling about my favorite book boyfriends would be a decent blog post.
I’m a sucker for a few different types of boys. I can’t help but fall for the “tortured” bad boy. As soon as the “bad” male character has a sob story about why he is the way he is, I’m gone. Hook, line, and sinker. I really just like bad boys in general. A sense of humor is a must. Sarcastic men are wonderful.
So here we are. I can’t rank them. You can’t ask me to do that. It’s basically torture. With that said, here’s my list:
- Aaron Warner Anderson from the Shatter Me trilogy
- Roth from the Dark Elements trilogy
- Daemon Black from the Lux series
- Noah Shaw from the Mara Dyer trilogy
- Adrian Ivashkov from the Bloodlines series
- Prince Dorian from the Throne of Glass series
- Jamie Fraser from the Outlander series
- Maxon Schreave from the Selection series
- Basically all of the boys from the Raven Boys series
- Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices trilogy
- Jem Carstairs from the Infernal Devices trilogy
I have more. I just realized we’ll be here all night if I end up listing them all. With that said, I’m going to wrap this one up. Who are some of your favorite book boyfriends? Do we have any in common? Let me know in the comments section!
PS: I’m honestly still working on that bookshelf tour. I’m hoping to get it up soon. I know I promised it a while ago. I’m a bad blogger. 😉