I came across this tag over at Find Me at the Library and thought it would be pretty fun for me to do. I decided to do it myself. I won’t be tagging anyone myself, but if you’re interested in doing this tag (or tags in the future), let me know in the comments. Without further ado, here’s the Disney Song Tag!
1. A Whole New World- What is your favorite newest fantasy series?
I would have to say Throne of Glass. I just started the first book, and I’m loving it so far. I’m not usually a fan of fantasy, but this series is changing my mind.
2. Part of You World- What book world would you like to live in?
The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. The beginning of the series, not particularly the hot mess at the end. I just want a Daemon Black, honestly.
3. Let it Go- What book/series do you wish everyone would stop talking about?
The Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. I feel like I can’t watch a Booktube video without it coming up anymore. It’s totally not my thing, so I’m ready for a new series to
4. When You Wish Upon a Star- What book or series do you wish you could have more of?
The Lux Series. Again, Daemon Black. Or the Unearthly trilogy. I could do with some more Tucker. I wouldn’t say no to having the third book in the Dark Elements series either.. I mean, Roth. ‘Nuff said.
5. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious- What is the longest book you have read?
War and Peace. Good God, never again. I thought I was dying.
6. Hakuna Matata- What book could you read over and over without a care in the world?
The Vampire Academy series or a Jennifer L. Armentrout book. Both have some weird “comfort food” for the brain effect on me.
7. A Spoonful of Sugar- What couple has the sweetest relationship?
..I can’t pick one, so here’s a list:
- Maxon and America
- Daemon and Katy
- Dawson and Beth
- Tessa and Will
- Tessa and Jem
- Rose and Dmitri
- Blue and Noah (THAT KISS THOUGH)
- Ronan and Adam (Intense shipping)
- Claire and Jamie
- Simon and Isabelle
- Magnus and Alec
Okay, I’ll stop.
8. You Got a Friend in Me- Who are the best “best friends?”
Will and Jem or Jace and Alec. You can’t beat parabatai.
9. Zero to Hero- What character wasn’t expected to be a hero?
Warner from the Shatter Me series. Not that I disliked him from the start like I was supposed to. Nope, I’m that weird chick that has a villain fetish.
10. You’ll Be in My Heart- What Character death made you cry the most?
Either Augustus Waters or Jem Carstairs (You know what I mean). Both times, I had to put the book down because I couldn’t read through the tears. Oh, and Stephen from the Shades of London series. That basically broke me.